Event Rental Information
We have two great rental options at our winery and brewery. For small events of 10-30 people we offer our private wine cellar which is perfect for birthday, bachelorette and corporate parties. The wine cellar seats 16 and can hold more people standing. Larger parties of 50-300 people can rent our entire facility. Larger events will have access to our wine cellar, tasting room and outside patio. Facility rentals are only available Sunday thru Thursday.
– Cost: $25 per hour to rent. Minimum of 2 hours.
– Guest Limit: Table and seats for 16 guest. Holds 25-30 comfortably when some guest stand. Can accommodate bigger parties upon request.
– Wine Selection: Must purchase a minimum of 1 bottle per 4 guest. (Ex. A party of 16 guest must purchase a minumum of 4 bottles of wine).
– Wine Tastings: Tastings can only be done at the bar.
– Food: Guest can pre-order charcuterie boards to be on tables upon arrival. Cakes and desert items are allowed.
– Staffing: Rental does not include any staff. A dedicated staff member can be present upon request. $25/hr for dedicated staff member.
– Payment: Credit card must be held at bar before any guest arrive.
– Setup and Teardown: Wine cellar can be accessed 30 minutes before your reserved time. Elegant decorations can be used in cellar.
– Hours of Operation: Rental times are only allowed during our hours of operation.
Example Cellar Cost (Party of 16 for 2 hrs)
Cellar ($25/hr x 2 hours) + Wine (4 bottles x $15) = $110
If you have any questions please call us at 317-763-0678. To check availability and book your event now please click below.
Large Event Facility Rental
– When: Our facilities can only be rental Sunday thru Thursday. No rentals allowed on Friday & Saturday.
– Cost: Facility rental Sunday ($2,000), Monday ($1,000), Tuesday ($1,000), Wednesday ($1,500) & Thursday ($2,500)
– Guest Limit: During cold months our total indoor capacity is 150 people. During warm months our indoor and outdoor capacity is 300 people.
– Alcohol Cost: $25 per person for open bar (wine & beer). Cash bar is available. No liquor available. Cash bar pricing is for a 3 hour event.
– Staffing: All staff is included in your rental fee.
– Music: Band or DJ must be approved by Urban Vines.
– Catering: Events can be catered by whomever you choose. We do offer artisan style pizzas and charcuterie boards.
– Hours of Event: Sunday-Wednesday 12-9pm and Thursday 12-11pm. No events on Friday or Saturday.
Example Event Cost
Example #1: 100 People on Tuesday: Facility ($1,000) + Cash Bar ($0) = $1,000
Open Bar Cost for 100 People: $2,500
Example #2: 200 People on Thursday: Facility ($2,500) + Cash Bar ($0) = $2,500
Open Bar Cost: $5,000