Rise and Shine! Get ready for our Sunrise Igloos & Patio Brunches!
We’re thrilled to announce our Sunrise Hours (November 10th – March 17th) ☀️ Friday – Sunday we will begin opening at 9:00 AM.
But that’s not all – here’s the best part! You can rent one of our cozy igloos during these time for just $25 per hour (no server). Enjoy your private space with friends, family, or that special someone, all while savoring a delicious breakfast and your choice of hot or cold beverages.
Breakfast Menu Only (9 AM – 11:30 AM, Full Menu Starts at 12 PM). Full Drink Menu Available.
Reserve Your Sunrise Igloo
Discover the original heated igloos of Westfield at our Sunrise Igloos! Whether you’re looking for a snowy day brunch with friends or a serene spot to start the morning enjoying great drinks and food. They’re the ideal choice for those who want to stay cozy while enjoying the outdoors with loved ones.
Our igloo domes comfortably accommodate up to ten people and come equipped with heaters, ensuring a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. You can reserve these charming igloos exclusively online, making it convenient for you to plan your visit. These unique igloos are available for rent from November through March.
Breakfast Menu Only. Full Drink Menu Available.
– Refunds / Cancelation Policy
• Weather Cancelations: Refunds will not be given due to weather conditions (too warm, too cold, too windy, raining, etc.). Urban Vines will determine morning of the reservation if we will cancel and provide a refund due to unsafe conditions.
– Guest Limit: Igloos have comfortable seating for up to 10 guests.
– Food: NO OUTSIDE FOOD PLEASE. Check out our menus here!
• 9 AM – 11:30 AM: Breakfast Menu Only. Include breakfast pizzas, muffins, fruit, coffee, mimosa bar, and more!
– Service: Sunrise igloos do not come with a server. You must order everything inside.
– Payment: One tab per an Igloo. Credit card must be held at the start of the reservation.
– Availability: See availability above.
– Children: Children are allowed but younger children may not enjoy the tight conditions.
– Pets: No pets allowed in igloos.
– Smoking: No smoking on the premises.