Igloos have been taken down. They were damaged too much in winds and have been cancelled.
Come check out Indianapolis’s only heated igloos! A snowy day, great friends, great wine and a heated igloo for privacy! Anyone who would like to keep warm but still spend time outdoors with friends and family can rent one of the at the winery. The igloo domes seat up to eight people and include a heater, music and lights. The igloos can be rented any day by calling the winery at 317-763-0678. The igloos will be available through March.
– SOLD OUT: Igloos are sold out every Thursday-Sunday until we take them down. Only days available are Mon-Wed.
– PHONES: We have been getting an extreme amont of phone calls. We try to answer as many as possible. Only try a couple times and then wait a day or two to try again.
– How to Rent: The only way to rent is to call 317-763-0678. Please no emails.
– Cost: $10 per hour to rent. Can be rented 1-3 hours.
– Guest Limit: Igloos have comfortably seating for up to 8 guest.
– Heating: Igloos are heated but can still be chilly so please dress appropriately.
– Service: Igloos are self service. You must still come to the bar for drinks. Pizzas will be delivered to your igloo.
– Payment: Credit card must be held at bar before any guest arrive.
– Availability: Igloos can be rented Monday thru Sunday anytime we are open.
– Children: Children are allowed but younger children may not enjoy the tight conditions.